All the tax documents listed below require official notarisation and certification via an apostille or legalisation, as applicable.
- Taxpayer’s Power of Attorney provided to the holder of the omnibus account (PoA) to provide information on the amount of
expenses incurred by the Taxpayer to acquire securities
One-time PoA, effective and valid until notification of its cancellation to KDPW.
- tax declaration forms entitling to tax exemption.
- Tax Declaration – Foreign Investment Fund – all securities (CIT)
- Tax Declaration – Foreign Pension Fund – all securities (CIT)
- Tax Declaration - Qualified holder – debt securities (CIT)
- Tax Declaration - Bank – debt securities (DTT: AT, BE, FI, NL, IE, QA, DE, NO, GB)
- Tax Declaration - Qualified holder - equities (CIT)
- tax declaration form entitling to the application of a tax rate deriving from the relevant double taxation treaty (DTT)
- Tax Declaration – debt securities (DTT)
- Tax Declaration – equities (DTT)
Tax declarations 101-107 are deemed effective and valid for a period of 12 consecutive months from the date of the signing of the declaration, or until notification of its cancellation to KDPW.